Monday, August 12, 2013

Weekend Review

This past Saturday, we decided to head north on the Pacific Coast Highway.  

When we visited California back in February, we drove south & loved that...


...so we needed to check out the northern route.  [side note: I couldn't say a lot about our visit when we came because we were considering the move then, but only our families & a few friends knew...maybe a post about that trip later.]
 
My favorite stops this past weekend was at Goat Rock Beach in Sonoma County, [apparently this is where part of The Goonies was filmed.] and the Point Arena Lighthouse.


I feel like I say this all the time, but we really love having new places to explore.  It's especially nice right now while I'm looking for a job, that we can have plenty of cheap or free things to do!

1 comment:

  1. those pictures are wonderful! Hope y'all are having a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete