Monday, October 28, 2013

Miscellany Monday

one | Right now I just want to read all day.  I've read several good books lately & wish I could just sit by a fire & real all day long.

two | We've had cooler weather lately & have had several fires.  I love living in an apartment with a fireplace (& am already excited about having a mantel to hang our stockings from this year!).


three | Typical family picture.


four |  Have I mentioned this exciting news?  Gonna have to find a way to make it back to Georgia in May.

five | Still can't get over some of our pictures from Yosemite last weekend.  Some of my favorites I've ever taken & the landscape there just made it so easy.  Called for some Photoshop creations for new lock screens on my phone.



 
lowercase letters

No comments:

Post a Comment