Thursday, October 10, 2013

Carrs + Carters in Cali

My parents flew in late Friday & stayed until yesterday afternoon...their first trip to Cali!  :)

We left Saturday morning & drove down to Carmel for lunch.  Drove a little longer down to Big Sur, & then meandered back up the Pacific Coast Highway...a necessity when you visit California.

And a stop in Santa Cruz on the way back to see the surfers...& get ice cream, of course.  My dad is a true ice cream lover like we are.


Sunday was church & then an afternoon in San Francisco.  


We even took a boat tour of the bay so we got to see the Golden Gate & Alcatraz up close.  Grayson & I had been wanting to do that, so it was good to get to do it with my parents.


Monday morning I had iPhone tutorials for my parents who just got new phones (!!!)...& then we had lunch at my favorite pizza place, Blue Line Pizza, in downtown Campbell.  Grayson hadn't been there yet, but he got to leave work to come have lunch with us.  Tuesday we spent the afternoon walking around downtown Los Gatos & then went to the Google campus & Shoreline Park once Grayson got off work.


Come back soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment