Monday, May 5, 2014

Sunshine On My Shoulders Makes Me Happy

Last Friday Grayson developed a cough that just got worse & turned into a full-blown bad cold (or maybe flu?).  I managed to not get it until Tuesday, but being sick & living with a sick person will sure wear you out.  I've never been one for fevers & don't even remember the last time I had a fever, but after 3 days with a temperature, we were both glad when the weekend rolled around & we were feeling better.  I told Grayson I needed some sunshine & to see the ocean!  He was happy to oblige.


Highlight of Grayson's weekend life: spotting a whale...while driving down the road.  He's claimed to have done this before, but this is the first time he actually got proof.  He was over-the-top excited.  :)


1 comment:

  1. It's amazing what some good sunshine can do!
    I love this time of year!

    And, I really want to see a whale! How fun!

    ReplyDelete