Monday, May 19, 2014

Introducing...East West Design Co!

I haven't posted much in awhile because I've really just been going to work & whenever I'm home, working on a new project...an etsy shop!

For awhile, Rachel & I have talked about "our etsy shop" that we'll have one day.  It was always one day when I move back to Georgia, or one day when we live in the same town.  A few weeks ago, Grayson came home from work & I was showing him something I'd made that day & he asked why I don't have an etsy shop now.  

Well...good question.  The more I thought about it, the more I felt like God was saying "why not?"  I really wanted to wait until we were in a house where I'd have more room to work than I do in our little apartment.  Or until Rachel & I live somewhere without an entire country between us so it'd be easier to work together.  But those limitations are no hindrance for God.  I was the one who thought I needed to wait, not Him.  I thought about it for awhile, & I couldn't shake the question of "why not?"  I didn't have a good reason not to.  So I started talking to Rachel about it & she felt the same way.

So...in the next few weeks, our shop will be open!  We have everything made, just going through the hassle of figuring out the best way to do prints & shipping, & then photographing & listing all of our stuff!

We're doing prints, cards, & maybe a few other goodies here & there.  Here's your sneak peek :)


And a few that Rachel has been working on...


I'll definitely let you know once the shop is officially up & running, but for more previews, follow along on Instagram.

3 comments:

  1. This is great! Love your stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, this is totally beautiful! I am e-mailing you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually, I can't find your e-mail.....could you send me a message though cause I want to present an opportunity for your Etsy Shop if you are interested!
    amydhodge [at] gmail [dot] com

    ReplyDelete