Friday, February 28, 2014

Friday Favorites

one | Trader Joes' cookie butter.  I bought a jar last weekend & it's empty already.  And that is a problem.



two | Our "herb garden."  So far this consists of one basil plant that we bought & some seeds Grayson planted that have yet to sprout.  Not sure there's really enough sun on our balcony, but we're trying!

three | I think I've finally mastered fish tacos.  Maybe not mastered...I'm sure they can be better, but they're much better than any I've tried to make before & we will probably have them every week now.

four | Still loving my new camera lens.  This little bird kept posing for me right outside our apartment yesterday morning.


five | Grayson discovered this list yesterday of Yelp's top 100 highest rated restaurants.  A lot of them are in California, & quite a few in the San Francisco area, so we're now planning to try to go to as many of them as possible!

six | This week I've been in decorating mode.  Even if it's just rearranging the things I already have, or painting over something I don't love to make something new, it makes me happy.  I got the big photo canvas for my birthday, already had the black one, & just recovered another with burlap & painted a $2 "C" & glued on there.  No more blank walls!

No comments:

Post a Comment