Friday, February 21, 2014

Friday Favorites

A few of my favorite things I've come across lately...because who doesn't love a good list?

one | This eyeliner by e.l.f.  I have it in black & midnight, but black is my favorite.  I've always liked liquid eyeliner but am not very good with it, but this pen I can handle.  And it's only $2, so it's a win-win.


two | This post by Blair at wild & precious.

three | This blog.  One of my sorority sisters from college + some of her friends started You Can Sit With Us recently & I love it.  It's a great mix of decorating, faith, fashion, travel, food, etc.

four | This scarf.  I've been wanting a leopard scarf for probably a year & couldn't ever find one I loved.  Cait surprised me with it when we went home last week!  It seems to go with every outfit, & I especially love it with my new $7 red jeans from Entourage (my new favorite store...too bad it's only in Georgia).


five | New glasses.  These are what I want to wear, but not what I would usually be brave enough to wear.  I decided to risk it & be brave & I love them.


six | This birthday present from Rachel!  She's so talented & creative & always gives the best handmade presents & cards...my kind of girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment